In addition to its reference library, the association maintains specialist historical archives for public use in the Bürgermeister-Stroof-Haus.
Illustration: Vilich beginning of 19th century, detail from map Tranchot-v.Müffling 1819
In addition to its reference library, the association maintains specialist historical archives for public use in the Bürgermeister-Stroof-Haus:
- Image Archive: old and older views, portfolios etc. - analogue (paper pictures) as well as digital or digitised
- Map Archive: City plans and maps - in folders or rolls, not digitised
- Monument Archive: Monuments in the borough of Beuel, including ground and movable monuments, according to districts - lists, literature and files (folders)
- Local Archives: History of the villages in the city district of Beuel, according to districts - literature and files (folder)
- Topic Archive: Factual topics, such as "Rhine, Sieg and brooks (floods, bridges and ferries)", "NS time in Beuel", Dialect, folklore such as. "Children, school, Weiberfastnacht, Pützchens Markt"... - Files (folders) and DVDs